Friday, July 26, 2013

Can a rear wheel drive sport car drive in winter with snow tires?

sports cars good in snow on shoe suppliersshoe manufacturersshoes from factory,snow ...
sports cars good in snow image



freefallin


I have an infiniti g35 that I just bought this spring and its first winter with me is fast approaching. its a rear wheel car, and I know sport cars in general are not made to be driven in snow. But, if I replaced all four tires with snow tires, will it perform as good in snow as any other car?


Answer
Sure they can, I see them all the time. Get a separate wheel and tire combination. Its a good idea to go a size smaller with the wheel size, this also means the tire will be narrower. Tire rack has winter tire wheel packages, they also explain the winter tire wheel downsizing.

What is a good sports car that can be driven in the winter?




crazy_bass


Hey everyone. So I am looking for a fun sports car, but its going to be my daily driver so i need to be able to drive it in the winter. Does anyone have any suggestions? I am looking to buy something used for under $5000. I am open to any kind of suggestion, some of my ideas were an eagle talon, grand prix gtp, maybe even a cadillac(cheap and easy to find). Any help is appreciated.


Answer
I had a Mustang, Camaro, Trans Am and a Corvette and driven a Ferrari and none of these are good in the snow. If you want something for the snow, get a 4 wheel drive truck.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment