Monday, May 12, 2014

Can Someone tell me a little more about Dallas?!?




Jalen


I just moved to Dallas from Houston and im trying to force myself to like Dallas. I heard about North Park Mall and how nice it is and have a lot of designer clothing stores but someone please tell me a little more about it! Like is it in a nice luxury area? Will I see fancy cars? Is it better than The Houston Galleria? Also can someone tell me about The Zoo?? I been there but its like in the middle of the hood...why is that?? Why is Six Flags so smaller than Astroworld, or is Six Flags gonna expand? Do Dallas have Mardi Gras? Where are some Rainforest Cafe's?? Do people in Dallas eat cajun food? Do Dallas face some tropical storms one in a while? Do Dallas have beautiful sunny days, and a nightlife? Where are some hottest restuarants? Where is the best place to host a formal event? Are there any celebrities in Dallas besides Deion Sanders?? CAN SOMEONE HELP ME PLEASE!!!! Lol.


Answer
I have lived in the Dallas metroplex my entire life. I love it and would never move. Northpark is an okay mall imo. I don't frequent there because it gets quite busy and there are way too may well-to-do people who shop there and I don't like those types of people. Right now with the economy the way it is, there aren't any awesome malls anymore. Depending on what part of town you live in, you could go to VistaRidge in Lewisville, or WillowBend in Plano or even Stonebridge in Frisco. Like I said, it depends on where you live. The Dallas Zoo is really there for convenience of the Dallasites. If you want to go to a really great zoo, you must go to the Fort Worth Zoo. They are a little further out but well worth the drive. Six Flags will probably not expand due to the geography. They have always been that size. Hurricane Harbor is right across the freeway but that is all. What you see is what you get. We don't have Mardi Gras but we do have quite a few parades throughout the year for various events. There is a Rainforest Cafe in Grapevine Mills mall which is a massive mall that you can easily get lost in. Dallas has a great selection of restaurants. Go to Dallas Observer and check out the dining section for some great ideas. We don't get tropical storms like Houston, we do get remnants of storms though. Nothing to write home about compared to Houston. The biggest problem you will find here is tornados and wildfires. Not very common depending on which part of town you live in. Dallas has some of the most beautiful weather particularly in Spring and Fall. Nightlife abounds especially in uptown. As far as celebrities go....there are plenty. Sports stars, movie star, etc. Sometimes you just have to look really close. I love Dallas and so will you. Just give it time. It will most definitely grow on you!

how does it cost ship a car?!!?




SAAD


hey every1 i would like 2 know how does it cost 2 ship a car from Texas Dallas to Colorado Denver ?
2005 Mrcedes-Benz C240 Luxury
i wanna know the Price



Answer
I can't determine the cost with just the info you have provided. But I was able to find a car shipment service online that allows you to get a quote.

http://www.nationwidetransportservices.com/dallas-to-denver-auto-transport.asp

Good luck!




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment