Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Best used modern sports/luxury car under 20k?




Kevin M


What would be my best bet be for a semi luxurious sports car? I sold the motorcycle so i have a need for speed, but i want a nice comfortable car.

I was thinking maybe
g35 coupe
bmw 3 series (general)
audi quattro (general)

06 and up, miles around 50k give or take. I cant buy a cheaper car and upgrade it because im to busy with work. Out of the three cars i listed whats the fastest/most reliable/ most luxurious?

Thanks



Answer
You can get a convertible e46 shape M3 from 10-20k with 343bhp. And 0-60 in 5.5 :)

What kind of car should I get?




Jo Jo


I want to buy a new car. I have a $28,000 limit on my new vehicle. I know that I dont want a Ford because there styles dont appeal to me. What kind of cars do ya'll have that you like or recommend? I need ideas. I'm stuck in a rut.


Answer
You can choose from a great number of pre-owned near-luxury cars in your price range, if you are willing to consider buying a slightly used car instead of new. For this amount, you can find a wide array of models by Acura, Audi, BMW, Infiniti, Lexus, Mercedes-Benz and even Porsche under $28K, with low mileage (less than 50K miles), less than 4 years old, still covered under their original factory full warranty. The best places for this are online car auctions like motobidia.com.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment