Saturday, October 12, 2013

Which car should I buy under 10k?

luxury cars under 7000 on Filed under: Luxury Cars & Autos
luxury cars under 7000 image



gtm18


I'll be turning 18 on october and thats when I will be taking my road test. As of right now my family doesn't have a car and my dad will be buying me one under $10,000. I really want an Escalade or a Tahoe, but i've only found used Escalade in my area. The first is a 2004 Escalade ESV with 144K miles for $9,900. The second one is a 2004 Escalade with 161K miles for $5,900. Which would should I get? Ive driven a ford f150 truck for the last 2 years so i'm sue to driving big trucks. Since the Escalade ESV is longer then the regular Escalade would I have a problem driving it? I plan on using the car for school and job. I'm hoping that it'll last me at least 4-6 years. Thanks in advanced


Answer
You need to also think about insurance and repair costs. Tahoes are very cheap to work on. Escalades are more expensive, but still cheaper than luxury imports. If it were me I would spend $5-7000 on the car then leave the rest for repairs, insurance, gas, etc.

car advice 2002 ford taurus?




VSangel


i need to know if buying a 2002 ford taurus in utah is good or bad and why and if not whats another good car under $7000


Answer
I bought a ford taurus. And at only 99xxx miles the heat went out, the head gasket went out ($1300 repair) the shocks in the back need replaced relgiously, the engine lights on. And its a sensor replaced directly in the engine tht effects my miles per gallon ration and ohh its only a $800 repair... The wheel wells are rusted to hell. The car overheats and the engine coolant resevoir wants to blow after driving in the city. Im scrapping my 99 taurus and idc if urs is a 07 its the same platform and engine different body... Iv heard the same from those tauruses. Truth is these cars are horribly engineered and ruined fords rep in my eyes. I did nothing to this car to deserve this. Take ur 7 grand and buy someee gm products. Chevy has versions of taurses to like luminas, but buicks are solid. Cadillacs oldsmobile pontiac to. But if ur really looking for a dependable car and not horsepower and luxury and style, go with asian car maker like toyota honda nissan there great but idk. I like the tough look. Idk.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment