Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Do I still have plenty of time to get an 8-cylinder sports car and get a good deal on it?

sports cars good on gas on Its 1994 All Over Again: Aaron Hernadezs White SUV Trailed By ...
sports cars good on gas image
Q. Unfortunately, it's looking like SUVs and sports cars and other vehicles with guzzle gas are going to stop being made and no one's gonna buy them anymore. I would much rather have an 8-cylinder like a Camaro Z28 or a Firebird TransAM. Everyone else might be switching to tiny, unsafe, wimpy Hybrid cars that can't take a hit in a collison and take all day to go from 0 to 60.
I wouldn't wanna be caught dead in one of those degrading, ugly vehicles that I find to be a joke. I would much have that 300+ HP from a Firebird or a Camaro. They look more cool, are much faster, and are a little safer in case of an accident.



I hope the decreased sales will mean lower prices, not the other way around.


Answer
There will always be room for the 8cylinder car. the same motors your granddad worked on are still on the road in one version or another. To really save you some dough, look for an older (late 80's early 90's) monte carlo, or buick regal, buy a crate v8 (350s are a dime a dozen) drop it in, put some good shocks on and have ahoot. The F bodies( camaro firebird bodies) and Mustangs will always have a higher demand so think a little outside the norms.

What are other sports cars/coupes that are along the lines of a mustang?




i messed u


Maybe i can clarify better here: I would like something that looks very nice (I love the way coupes look and most sports cars are coupes so..). I love the way the 99-04 mustangs look so right now thats my leader. Alot of my friends have camaros which are cheap but i personally don't like them. But i want to know what some other options are.


Answer
if you have money, want speed, and dont care for looks, go for a honda. if you're for looks then go for a 3.8 mustang from 99-04. then mod it. itll be lighter than the 4.6's and can move pretty well. if you want the v8, itll be heavier, but it WILL move a lot more with mods, but gas will kill your wallet. the 3.8 camaro is okay, just about the same as the 3.8 mustang. the 8 cylinders, I don't follow as well, I'm a 6 cylinder man. good luck!




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment