Thursday, October 10, 2013

Whats a good impressive looking car with decent gas mileage under 25k?

luxury cars under 20k on During WishList Member LIVE, Braden will show you how to apply the ...
luxury cars under 20k image



Brad


I don't want to borrow money so I can only spend about 25k on a car. I do a lot with clients so I want it to be nice and impressive looking, but I also want it to get decent gas mileage. I put a lot of mileage on my truck and it gets about 14 MPH (2011 Ram). The new car needs to hold 4 adults. I know how to work on cars so I'm willing to take something with higher mileage if necessary, and it can be older, I just don't want it to look "old". 2wd is fine because I have the 4x4 truck as well I can drive if the weather gets bad or if I need to haul things, but I've had a few people tell me its not the most professional vehicle for the type of clients I work with.

I've never owned a "luxury" vehicle before.

I don't know luxury cars very well and I've tried to research them but it I can't find any good information on reliability of higher mileage luxury cars (60-80k). Is like a 2006-2010 Audi A4 (15 to 20k) ok if it has 78k-90k miles on it, or is that going to cause me trouble in a few years? are those reliable motors? an 08ish 3-5 series BMW ok?



Answer
Lexus or Acura

Should I get an Audi S4 or a Mach 1 Mustang?




John F


I have been swaying between getting these two cars and they both have thier pros and cons. Audi is more luxury on the inside, and way more tunable with the TT, but is going to be very expensive to maintain in the future. Mach 1 is good old american muscle and i can get one with under 20k miles, and my brother is a ford mechanic, so cheap parts.


Answer
Depends on what you expect from the car. If I had a long commute everyday I would go with the Audi. If I didn't care about gas mileage and wanted some tire roasting fun, I would go Mach 1.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment