Tuesday, October 15, 2013

What's the best Japanese sports car, in your opinion?

sports cars japanese on Japan car exhibition, Science Museum, London
sports cars japanese image



Greg


I have been a German sports car fan for some time, mostly Porsche and Audi, but am looking at some Japanese cars. What's the best? I'm mainly looking at Mitsubishi, Acura, Subaru, Nissan, and Toyota. Thanks


Answer
The King would be Skyline (depending on mods & availability)
Followed by Supra/Rx7 Twin Turbo, NSX
Then Mitsub 3000gt Twin Turbo, Subaru Wrx, Lancer Evos etc

For currently available American imported Japanese cars, Nissan GT-R,
Plans to produce a NSX with a V-10 scrapped by Honda last December, Toyota talked about Supra 2010 Hybrid but performance would not be of GT-R status. The GT-R seems to be honored as the top sports car, others make good cars but Top Sports Cars are not profitable for the companies.

What is a good Japanese project car?




RyanB


I really want to build a new project car, and I'm not too fond of old american cars so I'm trying to find a decent 90's japanese sports car for a project car. My budget is around $5000-$6000 for buying the actual car. I was thinking either a '94 Nissan 240SX or an Integra. I'm planning to mod it all the way, body, engine, interior, etc. What do you guys think?


Answer
No Seriously look into a 1990 or higher Nissan 300zx
my dad has 2 of them and they are amazing, he's completely redone one of them, and one of them was already in great condition, he just had to redo the paint on the 1990.

*They also have a bunch of mod kits and stuff for them. You can get one going from 300hp to 656hp in no time.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment