Saturday, October 19, 2013

does the new cadillac CTS have optional paddle shifters?

luxury cars 30000 on ... Crocodile Skin Briefcase For $30K - Luxury News from Luxury Insider
luxury cars 30000 image



Mr. Califo


would a new cadillac CTS be another option to buying a used 2003 BMW m3, Lexus IS 350, or Infiniti G37. What are some other sporty luxury cars ( new or used) with paddle shifters and between $30000--- $40000.


Answer
No.

The 2008 CTS doesn't have paddle shifters. The new 6 speed automatic transmission has the same Driver Shift Control as in prior years. Move the console shifter to the right on move it forward and backward to change gears. Good luck.

What car should i get?




Jesse


I'm looking for a sporty semi-luxury sedan under $30000. I've looked at the Infiniti g37 but I think there might be other options out there. I'm looking for a car that feels good to drive around just for fun, but also sporty and semi luxorious. Please try to leave as many suggestions as you can.


Answer
Does it need to be a sedan? I found loads of coupes but very few sedans.
I foundâ¦â¦â¦

The Nissan Altima Coupé,from $25,230
Nissan Altima from $21,760
Dodge Dart from $15,590. Cheap,I know but ultra sporty and hot looking,I love it,




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment