Saturday, October 19, 2013

Expensive maintenance cost of European luxury cars? Is it the parts or labor that costs so much?

luxury cars on Nye_Car: The Best Luxury Cars
luxury cars image



Jesse


I heard that it costs about 3 times more to fix European luxury cars than comparable American or Japanese cars. Is it the parts or labor that cost so much to fix?


Answer
the fact that the luxury cars are so expensive and the parts it comes with have to be imported and they are expensive as well

Which luxury car is the most expensive to maintain?

Q. Out of all the luxury cars, which car is the most expensive to maintain and repair?
I was just wondering because I currently own a '98 Mercedes C230, and I'm trying to figure out if I should keep it or buy something else. BUT I need to know if it would be the best option because I might be putting more money into a newer car (any) , but I do want another luxury-type car. Any suggestions?


Answer
Other than custom built exotics it has to be a Rolls Royce.

$10,000 for a brake job ... and that was just the front brakes!




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment