Saturday, May 3, 2014

Japanese turbo cars.....?




The Wise M


Hey guys so I'm getting my first car and I want a Japanese "sports car".. I want something along the lines of toyota, nissan, subaru, Mitsubishi, acura, mazda, and honda.. Long story short I want a car that is turbo or one that I can turbo myself, I want it to look nice and be fast... Originally I was looking at a already turbo'ed civic with a nice bodykit on it... But it sold.. I have also been looking at 300zx's and impreza's... Now after the car I was looking at and wanted sold I'm not really sure what I should look for, like I said I want a Japanese turbo car.. So any suggestions really help (budget is 5000) thanks


Answer
If anything get a car that came factory turbocharged. Otherwise get them stock and mod it yourself. Most likely the person who had the turbocharged car beat the sh*t out of it or they built it wrong. Make sure its clean. If it didnt come factory turbo'd like the civic make sure it was a fullybuilt motor that can handle the turbo otherwise your blowing your motor in sometime. If your budget is 5k. Your best bet for a turbocharged car is a DSM. Mitsubishi Eclipse GST(fwd) or GSX(AWD). If you get one of these get them stock as possible and clean. Most of these are going to be beat the sh*t out of. Fast and Fun cars. Can make serious HP

What a good sports car?




Anthony


What's a good sports car ranging from 07 to 11. I was looking at a Toyota aurion but they don't sell it in the u.s. so what's a good sports car that's nice and has horsepower


Answer
Depends on ur price, German and Japanese cars have always been known for their reliability and quality. My top ten would be
1. BMW M3
2. Nissan GTR
3. Mercedes C63 AMG
4. Scion FRS
5. Subaru Impreza WRX STI
6. Porsche 911
7. VW R32
8. Audi R8 V10 5.0
9. Mustang
10. Viper




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment