Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Where to Rent a Lotus Elise in Sacramento Area?




writerpers


I want to rent a Lotus Elise or similar 'luxury' sports car for a day from a company in the Sacramento/Fairfield/Vacaville, CA area. Any recommendations as to a reputable company? Any idea what it might cost? It is a graduation gift for a very special nephew. Thanks!


Answer
I would check out Beverly Hills rent a car. They have several locations in CA, NV and AZ. Their rates for a Lotus Elise are below. But depending on how old your nephew is I really doubt they'll rent him a car. Good Luck though! http://www.bhrentacar.com/

Rental Rates
$299.00 per day.

$1794.00 per week.

50 miles per day included.

$.50 per additional mile.

Survey: If you had to get your sister's hand-me-down-car from Sacramento to Houston...?

Q. ...would you pay to ship it, and only take 3 1/2 hours to fly back to Houston? Or would you drive that hellish 3 1/2 days across the Southern California, Nevada, New Mexico, and Texas deserts in the middle of summer?


Answer
Can you take the Amtrack train where they put the
cars in back and passengers in luxury cars?
I did this coming home from Florida because I was
too tired to drive and I had a blast on the train.
FREE FOOD !
LOL




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment