Sunday, April 27, 2014

What are cheap sports cars with good gas mileage?

Q. Was thinking something along the lines of a mazda and a mustang. Not too familiar with cars. If you have a suggestion please provide the car's MPG! THANKS.


Answer
Hello I really hope I can be of some help, here is the list I have found to be the best, look each indiviual one up and decide which one you like by price, and mpg

Scion tC, mazda mx-5, mini cooper s, Mitsubishi Eclipse, Pontiac Solstice, Ford Mustang, Hyundai Genesis, Volkswagen GTI, Chevrolet Camaro, Saturn Sky, Mitsubishi Lancer Ralliart, Dodge Challenger, Mazda RX-8, Subaru Impreza WRX, Nissan 370Z.

Personally my favorite is the Saturn sky, pontiac solstice, Nissan 370Z.

Please don't rate me as best answer unless I helped.

Need New Car With Better Gas Mileage?




dreams2Bte


I have a 2004 Mitsubishi Endeavour XLS. It is horrible on gas mileage. I drive alot due to my work. However, I love the benefits of an SUV. Primarily the fact that you are "sitting up high." I am short and this helps me see better. With gas prices what they are and no predictions of them going down I cannot afford to put gas in this any longer. It takes me $80 to fill up and it only last about 3 days. I am going to trade it for a car (sedan) but I want some advice as to what is a good car to look at after being used to an SUV for so long? What has good gas mileage? I don't want a "grandma" car either but I don't want a sports car. Any suggestions will be appreciated.


Answer
It would be nice if you gave us a price range and what kind of MPG you wanted. There are tons of cars out there so you need to be a bit more specific or people will give you a bunch of random answers that wont apply to you.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment