Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Honda S2000 vs. Infiniti G35?




jigm1


I'm going off to either NC state or UNC charlotte (need help deciding) and my mother is buying a car, but i can't decide if I should get the Honda or Infinite. Which would be the best choice in maintence, longativity, and cheap repairs.


Answer
I personally adore my G35 but it's costly. It doesn't get good mileage and you can only use premium. I wouldn't trust anyone with maintenance but the dealership and they rob your wallet. If you're worry about cheap repairs then you can cross the G35 off your list. The good news is G35 is known for its reliability and rarely have any problems. It rank in the top 10. If you could afford the car then you should be able to afford keeping that car healthy for a long lasting high performances.

If you are a college freshman or never live on campus then let me give some advices. Don't bring a nice car to school. I seen so many nice luxury cars get trashed and keyed on campus. There are a lot stupid or jealous college kids out there regardless of what school you go to. My best friends' BMW M3 and Infiniti FX just got completely trashed last weekend and now I'm scare for my G35.

Good Luck

I've won some cash on the lottery and want to buy a fabulous car. I hear the Pagani Zonda is nice? any others?




2_true





Answer
Depending on how much cash you have after taxes (don't forget about those) I would probably buy myself a Lexus LS (there is a new one coming out this fall; the LS460) but if you don't like the traditional luxury the LS provides then you should look into acquiring an Aston Martin or perhaps a Maserati Quattroporte. (Italian for 4 Door) Both are in the $90,000+ price range and are excellent and not so obvious ways to display wealth and class. I'm partial to the Maserati actually. It has Ferrari engineering (Ferrari owns Maserati) but it has the practicality of a 4 door sedan.

You could also look into a Jaguar XJR or an XK8. Or perhaps a Mercedes Benz SL500, but that's the obvious ride and if you want to be different the Maserati Quattroporte with its limited production run of around 5,000 copies a year is the way to go.

I think Charlotte has a Maserati dealership. So does Greensboro, NC. Getting your car serviced may be an issue if you do not live near the Maserati dealer in your region.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment