Saturday, March 22, 2014

Buying New Car Help!?




Jacob


I recently just bought me and my wife a new car. I now own a BMW 5 series and my Wife has a Mercedes S600. I love these cars and I'm glad you guys helped me to get them! (Thank you!) It's my daughters 16th birthday and I would like to get her a car to go to school in. Sadly, though, I cannot ask her because that would give the surprise away. Here's a list of ideas I think she will like but if you got any suggestions fire away! (Thanks!!)
-Sporty (But safe!)
-Preferably a convertible (Doesnt have to be)
-Money is not an issue (Neither is maintenance costs)
-Safe! Has to be safe!
-Bluetooth and Onboard cellphone
-Nothing to fast. (All i need is my daughter in a 250mph police chase)
-Comfortable but yet flashy
-Nice stereo (But if that's not an option i can get one installed)
-Safe!
-Did I mention Safe?
-Not an SUV, Van, Or truck. I'm thinking more of a sedan or two seater.
-Oh yea! Safe.

Thanks guys! I need an answer quick because I have a job in New Jersey to travel to and I would like to get it for her soon! And if you have any ideas of what she might like fire them away! Thank you so much!!!



Answer
In my mind the perfect car would be along the lines of a 2010 and up Lexus IS350 (they got remodeled for 2013) or 2008 and up IS-F if you prefer v8's. They are both plenty fast but not stupid fast, they look great especially when you add your own touch to them, they never break down, are safe, and have a sporty side to them. (especially the IS_F) They are Also very well equipped standard with plenty of luxury feature that most cars in its class don't Come with even optioned. And if you find one with MARK LEVINSON audio (highly recommended) you'll have a great stock audio system in it for listening to tunes on road trips. Also in my experience at my dealership I always receive great customer service!

If that doesn't seem to get your interest however, I also recommend you look into a Infiniti G37 (more sporty, not as much luxury but still luxurious) or if your fond of the BMW a 335i is a great car as well (most sporty and great looks, but least luxury).

GOOD LUCK!!!

High End Luxury Car Financing?




duoak


My husband and I are planning to purchase a Ferrari next year. Can anyone explain how high end luxury car financing works in the New York/New Jersey area? My husband is from England and I am completely useless when it comes to cars. We have no idea where to start with regard to financing. Any advice you can provide would be greatly appreciated.


Answer
Believe it or not, most luxury vehicles are paid in cash. However, if you finance you have two choices:

1) A conventional auto loan through the dealer's "captive" finance company - or you can arrange your own loan through a bank or credit union.

2) A conventional consumer auto lease through the dealer's "captive" finance company. You could also arrange your own lease through a lease broker such as LeaseCompare.com or PrimeLease.com which *might* get you a better deal. Their lenders are major banks such as Chase and US Bank.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment