Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Is it normal for my 2001 firebird to have a stiff steering wheel?

sports cars 2001 on Audi R8 2001 Sport Racing Car.jpg
sports cars 2001 image



eddie b


i recently bought a 2001 firebird. Compared to my last car, the steering is quite stiff and hard. Is this normal for sports cars to have stiff steering or is the power steering messed up?
I recently bought a 2001 firebird. Compared to my last car, the steering is quite stiff and tight. the steering fluid IS filled.Is this normal for sports cars to have stiff steering or is the power steering messed up?



Answer
The steering gets stiff when it sees a girl car. Seriously, yes, it's probably normal for what passes as a "sports car" to most people.

Buying a Scion FRS as a young first sports car buyer?




CorpyChase


Yes, I am planning to buy a Scion FR-S in the future. I've only been driving for more than a year and I'm paying my dad about $200 a month for adding my name on his car (Acura CL Type-S 2001). I'm enlisted in the Air Force for a 6yr contact, and assuming that I'll be in on E3 ($1746mo), I can save up for a brand new Scion FR-S but my concern is that I'm going to be paying more for my insurance, or will it go down by time? I don't think I'll be driving much while in active duty but I want to know the circumstances of being a young first time sports car buyer?


Answer
Insurance will go down in time, but only by $1-2/per month. When you reach 25 years of age, insurance will decrease much more.

Since you won't be driving much, don't waste your money. Wait until you are finished with the 6 year contract.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment