Friday, January 10, 2014

I'm almost 16 and my parents are bying me a car. What are good american sports cars?

sports cars by ford on sports vehicles concept cars strange vehicles home concept cars ford ...
sports cars by ford image



Erin M


I want an american car.. preferably GM. What are good sports cars other the the Camaro? Im not looking to buy a brand new one. Ford or any other american car business works too though.


Answer
are your parents rich? if so, then a sports car would be fine. and just fyi, don't buy GM, they're prolly the worse car makers in the world. if you buy anything with a GM motor in it, it WILL break after 4 months. I have tested this, and it is confirmed.

If you want to not look like a spoiled brat, get an older muscle/sporty car. Like a 1994 camaro, or a 1990 firebird. heck, even a 1976 corvette would do you well. you most likely won't find one of these running, so put a v8 big block in and listen to it purr. If you do end up with one of these, make sure you bring it to races and car shows, or it'll be a waste.

If you want to look like a spoiled brat, get any year 2000+ car you see and like the look of. Don't even ask what motor and parts are in it, since you're not paying for it, why would you care. My personally recomendations for the spoiled brat car is 2010 integra, 2009 ferrario, lambourginis, etc.

good luck

what are some pros and cons for owning a sports car and or a truck?




natedog


By sports car I mean a challenger srt8 and a truck an F250. I love to hunt and fish. I like living out in the country back in the woods. I enjoy looking at big trucks and watching them do a pull competition to see who can pull the most weight i also like mud riding and off road trail riding. I enjoy looking at sports cars and tuning them up to make them faster and listening to the roaring of the engines. Which would suit me better and what are some pros and cons?


Answer
I had a Nissan 350Z and a Ford F250 4x4 at the same time. Z car was fun to drive, fast, fuel efficient but noisy on the highway. No good for back roads, pot holes, mudding, or hunting. Ground clearance was zero. F250 is diesel, not fuel efficient, will go about anywhere you want. Quieter on the highway than the Z car but not as much fun to drive. I sold the Z car and bought a Jaguar XJR. Now that's a sports car, quiet, fuel efficient, will outrun the Z car hands down (supercharged v8) , and oh so comfortable to drive. Mine is a 2005. List price was $82 k but i bought it for less than you will spend on the challenger new by a long shot. No comparison in quality of car and with a Jag, you will be one of a few instead of one of many. As far as a truck, I would consider the new Ford F series CNG/LNG coming out soon. You can fuel it (natural gas) for about half the price of diesel or gasoline. It will burn n gas or gasoline. Just remember, a sports car will take you someplaces but a truck will take you just about anywhere you want to go. If you can't have both like me, go for the truck!




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment