Saturday, December 21, 2013

What is the best luxury SUV to buy used?

luxury cars suv on Sport Car Garage: 03/18/12
luxury cars suv image



hold_co


I am looking to buy a luxury SUV (i.e., considering Lexus RX, Acura, BMW X5, Infiniti, etc.). Any suggestions? I am looking to get one that has about 50k miles and am looking for value. Any thoughts would be appreciated.


Answer
Personally, I love luxury suvs, and I want them to be my first car. I most advise you to stay away from American cars, they're junk on wheels. I favor German cars, because they're beautiful, luxurious and powerful, but Japanese cars because of their quality. I must recommend the 2010 Mercedes GLK350- starts at about 33k, sounds overpriced, but its worth it. They last for like 300,000 miles and are very reliable and very comfortable. They get good MPG and are very nice suvs. Google it, and look at it. If you don't like it, I still recommend to stay away of American cars.

Does it make sense to buy a car in this recession?




Lemmur


I have a car already, a gas guzzling SUV, so I was thinking about buying fuel efficent car for around $7000.

The gas is around $3.49 for 87 and the cars I'm looking at are luxury cars requiring 91 $3.89/gal.

So should I hold off on the car purchase and keep the cash in the bank in case the economy gets worse?



Answer
Since when are we in a recession? close to one perhaps. If your house is worth 100,000 less than two years ago, ok twist my arm, call it a recession but don't go blabbing it all around, George W might rush back from Saudi, w/o getting more oil.

So do your part to stimulate the, OUR, economy, buy a nice fuel efficient offering from GM, Ford, or Dodge. How about an 03-04 caddy cts, v6 and regular gas? Still looks great, the 08 cts just won Motor Trends car of the year.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment