Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Got money an want an xbox 360 game but not sure which one?

sports cars in gta 4 on The cars of Grand Theft Auto 4 - MSN Cars UK
sports cars in gta 4 image



Jak W


I've got £30 to spend on an xbox 360 game but I don't know which one to go for. I like most sport games an I have FIFA and madden 09 and I like shooting games and I have gta 4. Any suggestions?


Answer
You HAVE to get this game: Grand Theft Auto 4. You can steal cars and beat up ppl and the cops chase you it's AWESOME!!!

Super cars in GTA 4, and is it worth it?




iOxyg3n


Hi. First of all, I don't have the game yet, but I've heard that gta 5 is coming out in a few months. But, do you think GTA 4 is worth it to buy for $10?

Second, does gta 4 have cars like ferrari f430 and other supercars or are the youtube videos that have them only because people mod the car themselves and put it into the game?



Answer
GTA 4 is definitely worth it, especially if you can get it for that cheap. It's a lot of fun, and will hold you over until GTA 5 comes out.

There are some modified versions of real sports cars like Vipers, Corvettes, etc. in the game. Enough to be having fun with, in my opinion. There are a lot of mods out there to get you real world super cars, though.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment