Friday, December 20, 2013

I'm looking for a sports car on the lines of a Saturn Sky and Pontiac Solstice?

sports cars on sale on Lamborghini Gallardo Police Car
sports cars on sale image



William


I've been looking for a convertible thats under $15,000. I've seen a lot of different car like the 350z and 05 06 mustang for sale but I'm looking for cars that no one really knows it out there. Like the Saturn Sky, I just found out about this car a couple days ago and i need some help to see did i miss any cars like the Sky. I'm really looking a 05-08 thats under 15,000 sports car.


Answer
You named them, and there is a reason that when you find them that the price is where it is at. GM tried to capture a portion of the small affordable sports cars with these cars. So I would suggest you do some research on this car. Reviews and reports on just how good of a car it is.
For a while these were the low end price wise for sports cars. They displaced the Miata as being the most affordable convertible sports car.
But it takes more then looks and price to beat the Miata. If you ever drive them both, you will find out why those of us who want a real sports car don't give either of them a second thought.

Do I still have plenty of time to get an 8-cylinder sports car and get a good deal on it?

Q. Unfortunately, it's looking like SUVs and sports cars and other vehicles with guzzle gas are going to stop being made and no one's gonna buy them anymore. I would much rather have an 8-cylinder like a Camaro Z28 or a Firebird TransAM. Everyone else might be switching to tiny, unsafe, wimpy Hybrid cars that can't take a hit in a collison and take all day to go from 0 to 60.
I wouldn't wanna be caught dead in one of those degrading, ugly vehicles that I find to be a joke. I would much have that 300+ HP from a Firebird or a Camaro. They look more cool, are much faster, and are a little safer in case of an accident.



I hope the decreased sales will mean lower prices, not the other way around.


Answer
Trust me the V8s are going to be around for a real long time.The american drivers will allways trust the power and life span of the V8 engines.Just look at the past few years as the V8s have gotten smaller and punch out more power than ever before.Long live the V8S. Hope this helps.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment