Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Good Sports Car for a 16 year old?

sports cars for sale under 10000 on ... Persons Now Under Confinement (9781173848774): Anonymous: Books
sports cars for sale under 10000 image



sunny


hey guys i just got mi licence and my dad that i can buy a car for under 45000. I just have to pay the down payment and the res the'll take care of. I want a good sports car thats fast powerful and also advance. Please no american cars as mi dad said no to them and it has to be with 4 doors. So far im looking at the infinti g37, BMW 3 series, Lexus IS, Audi A4 or s5 Acura RL. Please tell me if you guys have any other in mind. So far im thinking about the g37 its fast, a good company, powerfull and tech filled and also its not that much. so if you guys could tell me it would be great. And it has to be an executive luxury car my dad wants no other. Also i plan on paying a 10000 dollar down payment i took up a job and made 9000 so if you guys could tell me how much interest, sales tax would be on it if i lease it for 32 months. The car is gonna be bought under my dads name. he has good credit and owns a MB S550 so if you guys could tell me that would be great thanks


Answer
First, everyone needs to lay off the "money bashing". Assuming this is a legit scenario, his dad drives a $90K+ car and is willing to buy one that costs up to half that for his son. Family obviously has money, and they can spend it however they damn well please.

Of the cars you list, I'm partial to the Lexus IS. I checked out all of these before I bought, and went with the Lexus. Tech interface is the best, which was important to me, and I suspect to you. Get the nav, it's then touch screen everything. Integrated i-pod, touch screen radio and climate controls, blue tooth cell phone w/ voice command dialing, nav is best in class. The perforated leather seats with the air conditioning is also really cool.

These are all good cars though, and none would be a wrong choice.

Is it a good idea to sell my 525i BMW engine gone bad? Please help?




You are lo


I paid a lot for my 2002 525 BMW Sports package fully equipped, I feel horrible, after replacing alternator, battery, dealer repairs, (expensive) I also had to replace the radiator, but now this car 's gone bad, I was told the catalytic converters have to be replaced and now it also needs a new engine.
I paid cash for this vehicle about 5 years ago was bought at a dealership for $ 40,000 and now the mechanic I had trusted for years said, I shouldn't repair it and I'm lucy if I get $ 1,00 for this car, warranty expired and I've paid out of pocket for the previous repairs, what should I do, car has 113, 000 miles,
Mechanic said if he changes engine it doesn't guarantee the car will turn out ok, please help, I need to know if I should get rid of it, everything worked okay a/c and it's a beautiful car. gone too soon!
I put it up for sale and I'm getting calls immediately. Please advise.
Thanks



Answer
Ok, so I bought an 02 530 sport a yr ago with 77k for 13k and spent about 4k on repairs including a new suspension (5k if you count new tires and rims). The cars now go for 8k-12k, which is fair, depending on whether the maintenance was done or not and mileage. I took some heat from my wife, but she still asks to drive my car instead of hers when she goes out with her friends.

So take the emotion out of the equation and figure what it would take to bring your current car up to what it should be. I'm not saying its not a lemon but unless it has a bent frame it can be fixed.

Compare repair costs to what it would cost to buy a used 525 in excellent condition, minus of course, what you can get for your current car. Say it costs $4000 to fix your current car, which is worth $2000 if you sell it without fixing it. The choice is spending $4000 for really extensive repairs or $8000 for the new used car ($10000 buying price minus $2000 for your car). The choice is obvious, no?

Another thing to think about is the aggravation of buying and selling 2 cars, and again, do you really know the new used car is not a lemon?

A third option is to sell your car and put the money toward a lease or a newer economy car.

I'd say a good aftermarket catalytic converter plus installation should cost you 1000 or less, so why not do that and see if it cures your ills. If it is your transmission, you can have a rebuilt one put in or convert to manual if you have an automatic. Both should still be under your 4000 budget I think. If you're on the east coast, I'll give you a name of a good indy who can do it.

Hope that helps. You are a good person, don't fret!




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment