Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Cheap manual transmission sporty looking cars for under $5000?

sports cars under 5000 on Cars Under 5000 London by Carsten
sports cars under 5000 image



Josh


It doesn't have to be a sports car but one that just looks like one. I was looking at the Lancer OZ-Rally editions but they're difficult to find under $5000 that's in decent condition. Any suggestions? Thanks!


Answer
subaru impreza, mitsubishi eclipse, acura cl, dodge stratus r/t, mercury cougar, ford thunderbird s/c, nissan 240zx, pontiac grand prix. another one just came to my mind, subaru svx would be awesome to have, its all wheel drive but hard to come by

What do you think of teenagers and nice cars?




Ben


I go to a public school and there are a lot of rich kids. A lot of the kids have really nice cars. The most expensive car a student has is a Shelby GT500 mustang. There is also kids with new Camaro SS's, Mustang GT's, Scion FR-S's, Impreza's and just so much more different sports cars with the Mustang being the most common car in the student parking lot. This just pisses me off, because i have to earn the money for my car and will probably at most save $5000, with my parents throwing in however much I save. So what do you think of teenagers and nice cars?


Answer
Well 10 grand should buy a very nice used car, you are lucky to have that. all those other kids with the nice cars as you put it were bought by Mommy and Daddy they will never truly appreciate what they have like you will.

Don't let it piss you off just be glad that you can say I worked and saved to buy my car, Mommy and Daddy didn't help (well thats what you can tell them). There are always going to be some kids no matter what high school you go to driving fancy new cars, but I bet if you took a closer look at the lot there are more mundane everyday cars out there in the lot than there are nice fancy ones.

Also consider this the cost to own one of those cars is out of sight for young drivers too insurance is nuts, they have payments or their parents do, when they brake down repairs are expensive if they are not under warranty, and other costs are higher too on new high priced cars.

You know what I had in high school a 79 Chevy pickup and I graduated in 2000, so it was not new by any means it was 21 years old when I got it. I wish I still had that old truck and would have never sold it, my uncle tore it up bad. He got out ok but the same can't be said for the truck it went to the scrap yard.

I was proud of my old Chevy and so what some punk may have been raving about his new fast sports car, in no way was he ever as proud as I was about that old truck because it was mine, I worked for it and bought and paid for it 100% and kept it on the road, and could truly say that was my vehicle 100% owned and loved by none other than ME!




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment