Tuesday, March 11, 2014

I am 16 and getting my first car? Advice? $50,000-$60,000?




pedroclint


Hello, I come from a wealthy family in Virginia Beach and I am about to get my first car. Please give me some options as to what you think i should get. Note: I am into luxury!!! No chargers or F-150's or stuff like that.
I am not spoiled. I work hard everyday and my parents reward me. I don't if this changes any thing or not, but we currently have an 08 escalade , an 07 range rover, an 05 expidition, and a 08 mercedes sl 55 amg. And we have lots of problems with the SUVs
I currently have a 4gpa and plan on being a doctor or take the family business. I work hard.
and for all the people saying that I don't care about the less fortunate, we just donated our original house in Virginia beach to charity.



Answer
There are lots of Luxury Cars around like:
BMW 318i (Sedan 2 door, 1.8L)
BMW 518i (Sedan 4 door, 1.8L)
BMW M3 (Sedan Sports, 2 / 4 Door)
BMW Z8 (Convertible)
BMW Z4 (Convertible)
BMW M5 (Sedan Sports)
Merc Kompressor (Sedan, 4 door)
Merc AMG
Porsche 911 Turbo (Sports Car, 2 door)
Porsche Boxer (Convertible)
Porsche Carrera (Sports Car, 2 door)
Porsche Carrera GT (Utra like Sports Car, 2 door)
Aston Martin Vanquish (Sports Car, V8, 2 door)
Aston Martin DB9 (Sports Car, 2 door)
Lotus Exige (Very Small Sports Car, 2 door)
Saleen GT Mustang (New Muscle, 2 door)

If you email me i will tell you more about it because you need to tell me how much are you going to spend on and what kind of cars you like and other stuff like "I want it Classic, V8, 2 door, reliable etc. I no cars alot so email me if you want.

whats the best 2009 car under $50,000?




cb24


into more sport cars, coupes are preferred.


Answer
Definitely Nissan's killer 370Z. Fast, nimble, great looker, and the best bang for buck of 2009 so far for sure. A close second would be BMW's twin-turbo'd V6 135i, but the 370Z's faster and more nimble. The 135i would have more luxury though.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment