Saturday, March 1, 2014

Do women like trucks or flashy sports cars ?




Darkness F


That explains alot .


Answer
none of that matters to me. i want someone i can be with. what the hell a man with a flashy car gonna do for me. if i screw him, at the end of the day it's still his car, and aint' no tellin how many other woman he done had in there before me, and after me. so i say unless he's giving the car and is doing for me. i could care less.

How do Young women (18-25) afford Sports Cars?




AllorNothi


Nissan 350z. Mitsubishi Eclipse, Mustang GT convertible, Hyundai Tiburon even Corvettes? How do women come up with the money?
@ Thuper Duper: I work and save my money I'm 19 now
i'll be about 24 until I can afford without any debt a 25,000 dollar car and insurance all by myself
@ Secretose: OMG I know you dont think I actually hate women. This is Gender Women's Studies. I 'm simply trying to figure out women thats all.



Answer
Perhaps the same way most girls get expensive cars, through their daddy! As for me I would not want any of these cars, not even the corvette, true I may want the corvette's motor though, depending on the year and the model of the vette itself, but I prefer old muscle cars, when racing was truly at it's finest. =P




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment