Monday, February 24, 2014

High-power Job + New Car?




Mike


Has anyone heard of a company giving a new high-position hired person a car?


Answer
I have worked for a company that offered their sales representatives and marketing executives a company car. However, they were not luxury vehicles (Chevy Impalas or Crown Victorias) Some of the vehicles had the company's logo on the side.

Short answer, yes some companies do offer the employee a company car. The downside is that the bean counters at accounting will want to know the mileage put on that vehicle and will question the employee if they are surpassing the expected mileage per month.

Dream Car?




Meena


I like a few, but what is your dream car?

Scion xB--Fell in love with this car 3 years ago,
Nissan Maxima I also like pickups
Ford F-150 and Ram 1500 and

Honda Prius (drove one all day today and loved it!)

i don't necessarily need a luxury car to be happy. I'd be happy with any of the above
I mean Honda Accord hatchback and a Toyota Prius, lol



Answer
1993-1999 Ford Crown Victoria with handling/performance package (dual exhaust, 16 inch rims, heavy duty suspension, etc.)

I like pick-ups too but since I live in NYC and size is somewhat of an issue for parking (you wouldn't know it because I currently drive a 1981 Olds Delta 88), but I would pass the full size models for a Ranger or a Chevy S10.

That's actually what I might get for my next car, a Chevrolet S10, extended cab-short bed, 4 cylinder, stick-shift, probably the most efficient RWD American vehicle made in the past 10 years.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment