Saturday, February 8, 2014

I'm looking for a sports car with good fuel mileage?




Wes


I'm getting ready to make long 4-5 hour trips once or twice a week. I am trying to find a car that is fun to drive and will make these trips without having to stop mid way every time. I was looking into the STI but I'm more of a truck guy so i'm not real familiar with cars. I need some help. Thanks!


Answer
You looking for a comfortable car or a sports sedan or just a sports car?

Try looking at ROAD AND TRACK,CAR AND DRIVER AND MOTOR TREND magazines for reviews of cars you are looking for.

A magazine that has cars sports cards videogames hot women music fitness movies tv shows celebrities fashion?




ZM


A magazine that has cars sports cards videogames hot women music fitness movies tv shows celebrities fashion gadets and food?


Answer
sports illustrated




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment