Tuesday, February 4, 2014

First CAR UNDER 4K - PLEASE ADVISE?




crazy


I am a 25 year old female looking for a neat car, preferably between 2K - 4K. a fun, engaging luxury car model in that price range? I know there aren't a lot of choices, and that is fine. However, I would love to have a convertible car if possible. I am trying to remain stable financially and save some money so i need a good choice of car under 4K. perhaps a toyota or honda or any other recommendations that you may have for me. Also if you can direct me to the right website or dealer in NY, where i can find such low deals then i will be truly grateful. i am really new to this car business so serious advise is truly appreciated. Thanks a bunch! Cheers.


Answer
Buy private party, craigslist. Nissan, Honda, or Toyota would be your best bet. If you are stuck on a convertible then VW Cabrio or Bug are only things I can think of in that price range. Not all European cars are that bad, but they do require a more thorough initial inspection to make sure if is a good one. I bought a 99 Nissan Altima in upstate NY, best car I ever owned. Had 298,000 miles on it when I sold it and still running strong (had to sell because I was moving and couldn't afford to ship it) And you probably won't find a lot of luxury for that price range. If you are persistent though, there are deals out there. i bought my last car from Staten Island, granted it was a 96 VW Passat, but it was immaculate condition with all new custom leather interior, paid $4500. You just have to look hard.

Which car is better for me?




Peter


I am turning sixteen in May and I live in ny (Long Island) And i have a few car choices but I cant decide theyre all between they years 03-06

2003-06 Lincoln Navigator

2003-06 Lincoln Aviator

2003-06 Infiniti G35 Coupe

2003-06 Infiniti G35 Sedan

2003-06 Mercedes Benz S500



Answer
You live in Long Island and you're buying a luxury car, much less an SUV...

do you actually drive into the City, or is the only driving you do around the Hamptons? Do you realize how bad the traffic is in NYC? It's insane. It's why I'm glad I live not only upstate, but WAY upstate.

Out of those choices, your best bet is the Infiniti. But you really should get a smaller car so you can fit into those tight little city parking spots and dodge the cars if you ever have to head into Manhattan.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment