Tuesday, January 14, 2014

What Is The Best Imported Vehicle Brand?

luxury cars brands on Luxury Car Brand Sales continue to rise for 2010 - Report | Auto News ...
luxury cars brands image



Tyler


I'm 15 and my parents are going to buy me a brand new car as a late birthday present. They are not sure what I want because I haven't told them yet. I was looking into a 2013 Mercedes Benz GLK, or a 2013 Mercedes Benz A Class Hatchback. I'm not too sure if there are any luxury car brands out there I could suggest to them. Any ideas?


Answer
Alright I'm a car maniac and I have to say American Muscle is the best thing but if you're for those fancy plastic shit cars they have nowadays That are slow as fuck and have no horses I would say this

BMW M3 ( This is Pretty fast)
Mercedes E350 Convertible (Slow)
Nissan Gtr (Fucking fast as shit) (2013 Version)
Nissan Skyline (Its Alright)
Jaguar XKR (Pretty Fast)
Pagandi Zonda (Fast as Hell)
CCR (Fast as Hell)
Ford Gt (Fast as Hell)
Buggati (Fast But weighs to Fuckin Much)
Dodge Viper 2012-2013 (Fast)
Mazda RX7 (Fast but 1990's is better)
Nissan 350z (Fast))
Porsche 911 Gt3 Rs (Fast)
Fiat 500 (Slow)
Nissan 240sx

Can I test drive a car without the obligation of buying it?




JJ


Can I go to a dealership and drive their cars just to see how they are? I want to buy a car within the next year but its really hard to decide what car to get. I just want to get a feel for how different cars are like.

I want something thats has some of the coolest and latest technologies, comfy, but doesn't bring too much attention to myself. No luxury car brands. Any suggestions on what to get?

Thanks a lot in advance =)



Answer
Yes you can but just expect to be driven insane about buying one of their cars Haha but yes just tell them your not sure of what car you want and want to try some out its no problem




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment