Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Did an even trade out at dealership but I want to trade back?

luxury cars 30 mpg on 1993 INFINITY J30 4-Door Sedan LUXURY Car ~ 70,500 miles ~ ORIGINAL ...
luxury cars 30 mpg image



OKbabe123


Is there any way to do this? They completely screwed me. I traded a 2010 Prius for an 07 Audi a3 it's nice and fast but the sticker on it had the wrong mpg on it, they listed it For 30mpg when it really only gets about 18 and I really regret and miss it. They have my car listed on their site for 19,000 already andthe one I got Off their site was listed at 12,000. I was pressured. Get it the very next day with the tricks of it won't be here tomorrow someones coming to look at it now. Is there anything I can do?? Don't call me stupid and say no, that's NOT an answer and I will make sure to spam your answer.


Answer
OverviewThe 2007 A3 is a 4-door, 5-passenger luxury wagon, available in 3 trims, ranging from the 2.0 T to ...

Overall average user rating - (42)
Price starting from $13391
Fuel economy up to 25 city / 32 highway
Read more on Yahoo! Autos »
All I did was to Google the vehicle to find this information. You were not screwed and the estimated MPG is posted online for anyone to find it. Your words, "nice and fast." When you drive "nice and fast" then not matter what the estimated MPG is indicated online, on the sticker, etc. goes out the door. I know how to drive a Prius to get 19 MPG. I also know how to drive a Prius to exceed the posted MPG. I have a 2008 Mercury Mariner hybrid and the estimated MPG is about 30 MPG. Last night on a 10 mile run, I recorded 38.2 MPG. What you are experiencing is called Buyer's Remorse. It is a classic human characteristic. If you went into this dealership unarmed, uninformed and with googly eyes towards a luxury brand vehicle, an Audi, then you, as the person in control of your destiny, made a decision and signed a sales contract. A contract is final when signatures are placed on the paper. Very sorry that you feel this way but a 2010 Prius is THE MPG champ on the market and obviously you were bored with the slow go performance and wanted more Umph! in your driving time. So, you got the Umph! and now you need to learn how to operate this car efficiently. But it is not a Prius. Nothing is. These are hard lessons to accept but what is done is done. There is absolutely nothing you can do but relax and get to appreciate the car in your garage or parking spot. Remember, anytime you go against a professional without proper defensive shields operating, you shall lose the match. So, have the Audi checked out at a mechanic since apparently you did not do that before the sale. This car is in the 70,000 mile range and maybe in need of a schedule service. This is a nice car and it is quite a step up in quality, performance and status from the Prius. I have owned a 2001 Audi TT Roadster since 2002. It took me three years to find it. I still have and it is a great source of fun and driving enjoyment. I use the ECON mode of the AC to save about two to three MPGs. I drive steady at 60 MPH on cruise to minimize fuel usage. I park quickly and away from other cars and I have zero dings on the car. I look ahead to coast to a stop and unless I have it at the MId-Ohio track taking lessons it is driven in moderation. I get comments all of the time. In fact, your A3, with 200 HP and 207 ft-lb. of torque can beat my car with 180 Hp and sub 200 ft-lbs. of torque. Oh, rather than premium fuel, I have used regular for over 10 years without any ill effects. I use synthetic blend engine oil and I have it serviced every six months. It is all original except for an alternator and one coil. Of course, shocks and struts are changed at 50,000 to 70,000 miles. And everything works except for the worthless headlight washer system. I took that out as the left side kept breaking for a reason Audi mechanics could not, or would not, locate. Best of luck.

What should I get a 2007 Cadillac CTS or a 2008 Jee Wrangler X?




williedyna


Been looking for a new car found a 2007 cadillac with 30,000 miles for $14,000 and a 2008 Jeep Wrangler X with 50,000 miles for $17.000. I live in Michigan so the four-wheel drive of the wrangler would be nice for the snow, but the CTS gets much better mpg.


Answer
Go with the Caddy! The CTS is a powerful, American made luxury sedan that's comfortable, handles well, and turns heads everywhere it goes. The price you stated is pretty good, and with regular maintenance and upkeep, your Caddy should keep you happy for quite some time!




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment