Saturday, November 9, 2013

What are a list of luxury cars that are afforable? nothing like a ROlls or something, and would it be better t?

luxury cars jaguar on NICE DEPENDABLE LUXURY CAR 95 JAGUAR - $4500 (DENVER) for Sale in ...
luxury cars jaguar image



Chantel-Di


Not like Bentlys, or something

I've always love Audis, and Jaguars, but I figure, cant' I buy it used?????

whats the fascination with luxury cars, and why do ppl lease them, to keep swtichng, isnt that loosing money?



Answer
you can get many luxury cars used, I've seen Bentleys for less than 10000 but the problem is when something goes wrong, how much will it cost? Will it cost 8000 to fix the brakes?

Which luxury cars are cheaper when it comes to maintainance?




Jason Sant


I am looking for a luxury car and the ones on sale are pretty affordable. I live in Honolulu so the milage on these cars are not so bad. Around 50-70,000 miles used. There are 3 cars I am looking at The first car is a Jaguar X-type 3.0 sedan 2007 and is selling for $15,000. The second one is a BMW 325i 2006 and is selling for 16,0000 and the last one is a Lexus ES350 2007 and is selling for $17,500. Lexus seems to be the most expensive one but I need to know which one will be worth keeping in the long run. This includes gas, insurance and maintainance. I know BMW is below the list but I have my eyes on the Jaguar.


Answer
For reliability, #1 would be Lexus, #2 would be BMW, #3 would be Jaguar (ugh).

The Jag X-type sedan is based on the same "wonderful" platform as the ill-fated Mercury Mistique and Ford Contour. It's a real pile and difficult to repair.

3 series bimmers are great road cars and pretty reliable, but when they break, simply the cost of parts is more than double a regular car.

Your clear choice here, if the decision is based soley on reliability and maintenance costs, is the Lexus. Personally I'd have a hard time not picking the BMW as it is much more of a sporting machine than the Lexus, but that sport comes at a high price should something go wrong.
Stay away from the Jag. X-types are the worst turds of an entire car line of turds. :)

Edit: the Jag will also be the worst of the three in fuel economy due to it being all wheel drive.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment