Monday, November 11, 2013

I want a manual car that looks good. suggestions?

sports cars under 8000 on 2011 Chevrolet Corvette Grand Sport Coupe 2-door 6.2l - Used Chevrolet ...
sports cars under 8000 image



Ariea V


I want something that is stick shift, looks cool, and is under 8000 dollars. Stick shit is a must. Doesn't have to be a sports car. Something like a VW new beetle but isn't a mini cooper. Any ideas? This is also going to be my first car.


Answer
Nissan 240 SX

What is a cool 4 door car I can get for under $8000?




Anonymous


I am 16 years old and I am am looking for a cool car. A stick shift would be pretty cool to to have but but I am ok with automatic too. I would preferably like to have a car also under 100,000 miles. I AM NOT ALOUD TO GET A SPORTS CAR! What can I get?


Answer
Well, if you don't want a sports car, then you should look at the basics. Try a 2005 and up Mazda 3, 2000 and up Toyota Camry, or even a nice 2004 + up Honda Accord. My pick is the 2007 Hyundai Sonata, because it has a V6, good fuel- efficeincy, and it's in your price range.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment