Monday, November 18, 2013

How do you park in a parking spot straight?

sports cars just cause 2 on Jie Mi game production team of Warcraft BUG number of nearly 180,000 ...
sports cars just cause 2 image



linux_p200


I know this may sound silly, but I have difficulty parking in parking spaces straight. Whenever I park my car, it's slanted one way or another, unless I have other cars next to me to line my car up with. If I try to cut the wheel another way to straighten it out, I seem to just make it worse. I think I may have a problem judging when my car is lined up straight. I've tried using my mirrors also to use the lines of the space as a guide, but it doesn't seem to help me either.

So how do I make sure that my car is straight (how much should I cut the wheel when pulling into the space, etc.) when I'm trying to park my car in a space? In case it matters, I have a fairly small sports car but no power steering.

By the way, I have no problem actually parallel parking road-test style, or even parking in my really tight 1 1/2 car garage. I only have a problem with plain regular parking when there's no cars or objects to use as a guide.



Answer
I was trying to figure out the answer to this when it jumped out at me in the last part of the second paragraph. The lack of power steering is what is causing you to have some difficulty. I suggest that you swing a little wider in the opposite direction of the space, turn hard towards the space and straighten out as you slightly accelerate into the straight line and stop in the parking space. If you were to draw it as a picture, it would look like a button hook as you turn into the spot. Hope this helps and good luck

How much difference do the winter tires make on the snow if I get a rear wheel drive car?




_andrei


I live in Minnesota where winter lasts for about 6 months. I love driving and I cannot really find a good and not super expencive sports FWD or AWD car. There just so many good sport cars which are only RWD! has anyone had an experiece driving FWD with all season tires VS driving RWD with winter tires on the snow? Which types of winter tires have you used? Thanks!


Answer
get a srt-4, it's fwd, but no seriously!

RWD is RWD, it doesn't get traction into corners half the time on dry pavement, and tires at this point really can't make a diffrence.

I spent 2 and half years learning to drift in my pos mazda, so i wouldn't have to worry about traction problems, and when i got my fwd i had to reteach myself everything, cause you actually go were you steer!

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

Good-year offers like 3 diffrent kinds of ICE-Traction tires, and they are probably your best bet, without spendin like 200 per tire.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment