Monday, February 17, 2014

im looking for a cheap sports car at $8000 or less.?




Justin


preferably like a v4-v6 with some turbo or something thats fast and looks good. im in a budget and i want something that is fast with power under the hood and not something really expensive!! please help me out with any suggestions reliable with the price! thank you


Answer
i like goats (gto) my buddy likes mustangs so it's what you like....and price....if you look at the traders you will see same car 2 or 3 thousand difference...so there is only 1 answer to your question....it's what you like......i could say a 96 crysler v6 24 valve motor...white with aluminum rims....you might hate white crysler and aluminum rims

What is a cool 4 door car I can get for under $8000?




Anonymous


I am 16 years old and I am am looking for a cool car. A stick shift would be pretty cool to to have but but I am ok with automatic too. I would preferably like to have a car also under 100,000 miles. I AM NOT ALOUD TO GET A SPORTS CAR! What can I get?


Answer
Well, if you don't want a sports car, then you should look at the basics. Try a 2005 and up Mazda 3, 2000 and up Toyota Camry, or even a nice 2004 + up Honda Accord. My pick is the 2007 Hyundai Sonata, because it has a V6, good fuel- efficeincy, and it's in your price range.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment