Thursday, February 20, 2014

Are 2011 mazda 3 i sports reliable cars?







im looking to buy a 2011 mazda 3 i sport. every one i talk to says its a bad idea. they are un reliable and engine and transmission are rubish and it will be spend most of its time in the shop is this true?


Answer
I'm not sure who "everyone" is but you may want to pick up some reading material. Most car magazines rate the Mazda 3 a VERY reliable car and rave over the engine, transmission and how much fun the car is to drive. I own a 2010 Mazda 3 Touring sedan and the car has had NO problems and I'm very happy with the car. I think it was Car and Driver who had a 6 car shoot out with the Mazda 3, Chevy Cruise, Ford Focus, Toyota Corolla, Honda Civic and the Hyundai Elantra
and the Mazda came in a very close second.

2011 Entry Level Sports Cars?

Q. Ok guys,

I'm planning on getting a new car this summer, and have about at $25,000 budget. I want something fun to drive, and have been researching cars for months.

I have narrowed it don to...

2011 VW GTI
Pros: Great handling, very nice interior, hatchback for carrying gear
Cons: VW's questionable reliability

2011 Mustang V6
Pros: 305hp engine, good value
Cons: Automatic a bit doggy (3.31 ratio and manual should mend), feels "big"

2011 Genesis Coupe 2.0T
Pros: Outstanding exterior looks, 2.0t very peppy with good exhaust note
Cons: Interior a bit cheap

I am an extremely indecisive person, so I was looking for some more opinions about which car you would get.
If you were to get one of these cars, which one and why?
Any other cars you would recommend?

Thanks for your response!
Also forgot about the Mazdaspeed 3
Pros: 263hp, and absolute bargain for the price
Cons: Love-it-or-hate-it styling, torque steer problem (to be expected)


Answer
I guess for the Price, Fuel Efficiency, Power, And Maintenance fees...You can't go wrong with the Genesis. My buddy has the 2.0 and he loves it. Handles well in snow too.
Hyundai has really came along way recently from making terrible cars to what they are today.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment