Friday, December 13, 2013

How much money would I make if I started a luxury car rental business?

luxury cars to rent on Rent Exotic Cars in Florida, Classic, Luxury Exotic Car Hire
luxury cars to rent image



David


I'm 14 and when I'm older, I'm looking into started a luxury / exotic car rental business. I've read about it, there's less people who can afford to rent a luxury car, but there are a lot who do have the money and/ or want to just drive one or impress their friends. If I a rental business in New York City, Miami, and Los Angeles, about how much money would I make after being in business after about 10 years?


Answer
i RECOMMENCED YOU GET A JOB AT ONE OF THOSE PLACES - LEARN THE BUSINESS BEFORE STARTING YOUR OWN SOME DAY/*

Why is it so expensive to rent a jet ski?




Go with th


Some places charge $60 just for a half hour.
Not even a luxury car could cost that much for an entire day.

Is it that they tear up easily?
Is it that the gas is free - and they use $30 worth of gas?



Answer
Liability insurance added to our litigious society. The renter has no idea of how you're going to use the equipment or whether or not you have a clue on how to control it. If you could see all of the drunks tearing up the lakes around where I live, you'd understand. Plus, they are easy to steal.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment