Wednesday, November 27, 2013

What are the best fast and reliable cars under 7k?

sports cars that get great gas mileage on 2004 Jeep Liberty Reviews & ratings - Yahoo Autos
sports cars that get great gas mileage image



Erik


Looking for cars that has:

-fast
-reliable
-two door
-good handling
-great gas mileage
-decent/good mpg
-good looking
-able to add a spolier
-four seats

Any suggestions would be great. Looking for any type of fast reliable car under 7k, regardless of a few specs.



Answer
E36 m3.

High milage 350z nissan

2002 subaru wrx

If its your first sports car, you wont no the difference in handling from a ferrari to a toyota.

Get what appeals to you and learn to drive that car as hard as you can.

I got my e36 m3 at 18 already modded 360hp

I can tell you going from a regular 3 series to an m3 in 2 years i noticed the difference in the car. But if i started in the m3 i would know if it was better handling or not

My 2 cents

What car goes best with a big set of subs?




WI4ED


I'm lookin to buy a new car, hopefully one that will get decent gas mileage since gas is like $20 a gallon. That means I don't want like a hummer or Escalade, i was thinking more like civic, jetta, or corolla-ish thing. I think having my subs blasting in my tiny little sports car would be kinda weird lol, can anyone suggest a small, fuel efficeint car that would "feel right" with some big subs? Thanks.


Answer
Usually the tiny, little sports cars get the best "stock" sound out of them. By that I mean it takes little to no work to actually get great sounding bass out of them. But, you should really buy a car for it's safety features, mpg, etc. and not the sound imaging. You can always work with the car's interior to achieve better sound.

Good luck!




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment