Sunday, December 1, 2013

I'm buying a new car?

dodge sports cars 90s on The following schematic shows typical wiring diagram of the 1999 ...
dodge sports cars 90s image



John B


I just recently moved to Florida and am shopping around for a new car. Something reliable they'll get me from point a to point b.
I have a 2000ish dollar price range (I am a poor college student).
I have been looking at.

Ford Probe
Dodge Stealth
Eagle Falcon
Nissan 200zx/240zx
Honda Prelude
Toyota Supra

Basically what I'm looking for is a sporty 2 door from the 80s-early 90s with a reasonable price tag.

Any other suggestions?



Answer
For $2000, the closest thing you'll get to a 2 door sports car in the early 90s is an integra, mx6, or 200sx.

I have a 2003 Dodge Neon SXT, I want a new car with more HP, but I'm not rich..?




Jake P


First off, I know almost NOTHING about cars. Just some simple stuff. So pardon me if something doesn't make the best of sense.

I currently own a 2003 dodge Neon sxt (Graduation gift) and I wanted to do some things to it to give it more HP. Our family mechanic told me I could get cold air intake, a chip, and if I REALLY wanted to, turbo.

I have the money for all of that, but I was wondering if it would even be worth it doing all that to my Neon, or if it would just be worth having my Neon as my "drive around" car and purchasing another car, possibly one with a bigger stock engine.

Only problem is I can't afford a Viper, Mustang, or any of those incredibly expensive sports cars. I want something subtle, decent, that I can put some money into and get what I want. Speed.

Please help!



Answer
If speed is want you want and you have all the funding to add a turbo to your Neon I say park the Dodge. If you want some speed and major power go for one of the late 80s early 90s model fox body mustangs. Make sure it's a 5.0 and a manual. You can do mods along the way and you definatley won't be dissapointed especially when you get it to where you can stand it up under a red light.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment