Sunday, August 25, 2013

What sports cars are a good buy for under 10,000$?

sports cars of 2005 on ... 2005 Strut Bars, Toyota Harrier (1998) Strut Bars, Toyota Harrier
sports cars of 2005 image



Balmung


I am going to buy my first car but i need help. i have been searchign for good cars but it seems they want to much or theres to large of a flaw. I am a person who would like a safe sports car. hard to belive i know. A 2005 mustang passed the tests but is there others?


Answer
well here's the deal. when the economy took a dive everyone decided that they were no longer gonna be able to buy a new car so every one went out too look for one used. this in tern drove the prices for used cars threw the roof. so unfortunately you may find it difficult to find what your looking for in that price range. there are lots in many states that have only have used cars for under $10,000. your best bet would be to Google a lot for your area and check out what they have to offer.

In an insurance policy, is a Ford Mustang qualified as sports car or coupe?




Pumas Fan


A 2005-2010 Mustang. I'm and eighteen year old, first time driver. I know insurance is going to be expensive but I heard somewhere that a mustang wasn't qualified as a sports car because of the two seats in the back, and that Ford made the Mustang a four seater for this reason. Also how expensive would it be? I live in Colorado.


Answer
My boyfriend has a 2004 Ford mustang and I believe his car is a coupe (not positive though). It was also his first car and he got it when he was 19. His insurance was almost $200 monthly, but he wasn't under his parent's insurance. We live in California.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment