Saturday, July 20, 2013

What degree do i get to be a sales man for cars?

luxury cars that start with m on channing tatum wedding harry styles madison amber heard tasya van ree ...
luxury cars that start with m image



josh


I want to go into car sales for more luxury cars. How many years will it be?


Answer
You definitely don't need a degree to sell cars. And you won't start with luxury cars. Those dealerships will want you to have a successful track record of selling cars before they would hire you.

What is a good car for a small business owner?




jimmyluger


I started a company doing frelance technology consulting three years ago and got my billing up to 8k a month, where I can afford a new luxury car, (have owned BMW and Infinitis in the past).

I think I am sensible enough that I am going to limit my budget to 18-20k. Any reccomendations based on that budget?

I spend a lot of time driving between appointments.

Emotionally, I want to get a late model used luxury car but the prudent side of me is saying to go even lower and get something like a used Malibu for 10-11K.

Currently in a two seater 96 Ford Ranger, which I bought when I decided to jettison my bills beginning with car note back when I started my little company 3 years ago. It is so small I have never driven a client in it and I try to hide it by parking it far away when meeting potential clients.



Answer
I would go for a VW Passat, in that budget, they are reliable, and could last a long time,.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment